A List Of Books That I'd Like To Read This Year
I have made it a goal to read a lot of books this year. I've already read a couple (I know that "a couple" is laughable to some who are twenty novels in already, but give me a break). Here are a few others that I'm interested in.
- The Challenge of Jesus, N.T. Wright.
- On Writing, Stephen King.
- The Raw Shark Texts, Stephen Hall.
- Scary Close, Donald Miller.
- Systematic Theology, Wayne Grudem.
- One Thing, Gary Keller.
- Prayer, Timothy Keller.
- How To Read A Book, Mortimer J. Adler.
- Center Church, Timothy Keller.
- The Rise Of The Creative Class, Richard Florida.
- To Sell Is Human, Daniel Pink.
- The Jesus Storybook Bible, Sally Lloyd-Jones.
- Jack: C.S. Lewis & His Times, George Sayer.
- Freedom of the Will, Jonathan Edwards.
- The Cross of Christ, John Stott.
- The Dark Tower Series, Stephen King.
- Do Over, Jon Acuff.
- Love Does, Bob Goff.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, Peter Scazzero.
- If You Feel Too Much, Jamie Tworkowski / Donald Miller.
- Gone Girl, Gillian Flynn.
- The Stand. Stephen King.
- The Kindly Ones, Jonathan Littell.
- Jim Henson: A Biography, Brian Jay Jones.
- Super Boys: The Amazing Adventures of Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster - The Creators of Superman, Brad Ricca.
I'm probably overdoing. I'd be completely blown away if I made it through even half of these books this year, but at least it's a good goal to shoot for. I'm always interested in more good reads, too. If anyone reads this, and has a suggestion or seven, please comment below and let me know.