Day No. 06 of the 2015 Ten Ideas A Day Challenge.
- Spiders - I hate them. I hate them. I hate them.
- Watching Meet The Parents - And just Ben Stiller in general.
- Self-promotion - Like how I think that this blog would be helpful to read so I'm trying to get it to specific people, but the only way I know how to is through Facebook or Twitter, so I just feel like I'll be perceived as an enormous, self-obsessed tool.
- Confidence - See #3.
- Controversy - See #4.
- The thought of floating away into outer space like Sandra Bullock or George Clooney.
- Monty Python movies - I don't like them and I'm not apologizing (working on point #5 here).
- Feet - I like my wife's feet, but they're the only ones I like. My dad knew our relationship was serious when he saw me giving her a foot rub one day.
- Watching people perform poetry - Seriously, though. I get scared and then my neck tingles and then I'm either pleasantly surprised or shrinking.
- Drive thru fast food restaurants when my wife is in the car - Brandi says I'm bad at ordering so I'm only ever self conscious about it during our Wednesday night Taco Bell tradition.
- When you watch movies that are family-friendly except for ONE SCENE and that's always the scene where your dad walks in and says, "hey kids, whatcha watchin?" right as the obligatory, completely unnecessary sex scene starts.
I have a lot more where this comes from. What things make you uncomfortable? Let's compare! Haha.